Thursday 27 February 2014

Research Into My Chosen Subject (Forests)

The subject I was assigned was Forests, like I said before I am happy with this subject its an area I know quite a bit about being a David Attenborough fan myself. I thought a good place to start was to watch his series 'Life of Mammals' this will provide me with sufficient information to start getting an idea of the topics to explore.

Here is the list I have created thus far:

Chapters:

1. Mammals
Monkeys
Evolution to survive
Deforestation
Dangers

2.Insects
Number of species
Most Dangerous
Most legs
Most unusual

3.Birds
Most colourful feathers
Unique noises
Largest wingspan
Fastest flyer

4. Trees
Canopy
Tallest
Most populated
Oxygen Emission and Number of trees

I think these four categories are the most entertaining and contain the most interesting information which will make for a more successful iBook. My next step of preparation will be too look at existing iBooks and continue my research into each of the chapters and their sub sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment