Wednesday 12 February 2014

Evaluation on Crit

Today was crit day, everyone in the class had to put their finished film on the shared server and show it to the rest of the class for feedback and criticism.

I played my final film twice and then everyone gave feedback:

Pros
The things that people liked about my final film was the Humour of it, the unfitting sound effects gave it a more entertaining edge.

They also liked the chronological story it told and how it was easy to follow the storyline which again added to the entertainment value.

Additionally they liked the pace, this was an important factor for me as it felt it directly affected how people perceived the entire film.

Cons
For this specific film there were no critisms' that were voiced just positives which is a shame as I think that personally I could of perhaps had steadier camera angles in some clips!


No comments:

Post a Comment