Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Brand Guideline

Here is my finished Brand Guideline/Style it includes everything I felt was necessary if someone were to try and replicate my design on a different book, or the same. The illuminated skyline aspect, the spacing around and in between the logo to ensure ease of legibility and also the rules of what to do, and what not to do in a more concrete fashion with some broad example. I also included the hexadecimal codes for the colours that I used during the creation of the Book cover and the A2 Poster.

I also tried to make it feel like a designed piece of work itself and wanted to do it landscape to do something different from the usual portrait designs I've been seeing on the internet.

On another note, Project deadline tomorrow! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment