Tuesday 28 January 2014

Further Research Into Time Based Media

When looking further into the time based media aspect of film editing I was searching on the Internet and found this clip.

It's a clip about these two (Brazilian again) free runners that have very cleverly put together a fast paced clip running  through the streets of Brazil.

At around 0:19 seconds into the film one of the guys runs and jumps over this marble fence and then as he goes over it it cuts to another camera angle of the same jump giving a great perspective of the jump and really engages the audience. I think this effect is very visually effective and visually appealing.

My overall idea which I briefly hinted at last blog post is going to be 'How to make a Cup of Tea' I think that the elements I have learnt from the two videos I have researched which are Black Cuts in between each scene, and different angles of the same action I think these two elements together can help achieve the 'dynamic' aspect of the film I'm looking for and that is required by the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment