Thursday, 27 February 2014

Research Into My Chosen Subject (Forests)

The subject I was assigned was Forests, like I said before I am happy with this subject its an area I know quite a bit about being a David Attenborough fan myself. I thought a good place to start was to watch his series 'Life of Mammals' this will provide me with sufficient information to start getting an idea of the topics to explore.

Here is the list I have created thus far:

Chapters:

1. Mammals
• Monkeys
• Evolution to survive
• Deforestation
• Dangers

2.Insects
• Number of species
• Most Dangerous
• Most legs
• Most unusual

3.Birds
• Most colourful feathers
• Unique noises
• Largest wingspan
• Fastest flyer

4. Trees
• Canopy
• Tallest
• Most populated
• Oxygen Emission and Number of trees

I think these four categories are the most entertaining and contain the most interesting information which will make for a more successful iBook. My next step of preparation will be too look at existing iBooks and continue my research into each of the chapters and their sub sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment